Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lava Lamp animated gifs

Right click on animated gif to save to your computer.


Black based motion lamp with rotating color water and wax
Full size: 40 x 150
Type: animated gif


Black based lava lamp with rotating colors
Full size: 63 x 144
Type: animated gif


Coloring changing lava lamp with silver base
Full size: 50 x 120
Type: animated gif


Lava motion lamp with changing colors of wax
Full size: 66 x 145
Type: animated gif

1,000's of lava lamp items to bid on or buy at ebay
beaded earrings, Italian photo charms, LAVA Brand Lamps, LED desk lamps, NHL Lava Lamp Light, mini light up lava lamps, night lights, sports themed lava lamps, USB mini lava lamps etc.

Tags: animation, Facebook comments, floating blobs, gifs de lava, graphics, images, liquid motion lamps, Myspace comments
FRESCURA 2011

2 comments:

dj trish said...

Hi Im Trish
I have a lava lamp too.Its been a while since I plugged it in.One night when Im listening to jazz i'll plug it in.So you like CDs too huh.
I read somewhere many record companies are discontinuing putting out CDs but I still use mine.
I welcome you to check out my blog and comment or follow it if you enjoy reading it.
Merry Christmas!
Trish

Doogsy said...

Awesome animates lava lamp gifs.
I'm a massive lava lamp fan just like you :-).

http://www.squidoo.com/best-made-lava-lamps